Stay is LIVE!

 

Stay (In Midsummer, #3) is live!





Get it free with KU or buy it for the special release week price here: Amazon Stay (In Midsummer, #3)

This is a great time to jump into the series. This one doesn't end with any sort of cliffy!

What reviewers have said so far about Stay (In Midsummer, #3)

“Prepare for a swoonfest! Because this book will make you feel ALL the swoons. My heart is bursting right now. My love for these two, for these kids, for everything about this series, just grows and grows.… So, if you haven’t started this series yet, now is the time to do so. You don’t want to miss a single word of this series…” - Carol [Goodreads Addict]

“More charming, small-town goodness, plenty more humor, a new character to be intrigued about (I think I’ve already fallen for him), and a new possible romance?? Oh my gaaahhhhd, I'm obsessed with this series! … I just wanted to crawl into the pages and live there. Every time I finish one of the books in this series, my heart is full, bursting at the seams with so much love and emotion. I laughed, I cried, and sometimes I gripped my Kindle a bit tighter. I cannot wait for the next book!” - Lori R.

“This was everything I hoped and needed it to be! … Once again author Jessica Frances brings warmth and humor to the story giving the reader entertaining escape. If you've not binged on the first two books, now is the time! Recommendation: Read, devour and buy it!” - My Own Bookshelves

This series is a M/M Romantic Mystery and none of these are standalones. You need to have read the first two books before jumping into this one. Both are free in KU. You can grab the first book here: Amazon Stranded In Midsummer, #1)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facebook Page

Audiobook Club

Thank You For Your Support!