New Series!

Hello everyone!

I hope you all have been well and are safe, especially since everything is a little crazy at the moment. I'd like to think this time could give me more opportunities to write, but I don't think this will be the case. Unfortunately my day job is considered essential, so I'm still going into work everyday and dealing with the madness head-on. I have seen the worst in humanity, but also some bright spots, too.

But onto exciting book news! I have finally finished the new series I've been working on for two-ish years! I wanted all five written before I even considered releasing book one. The third book right now is going through final edits and I have the final two books booked in with my editor for the next month. So there shouldn't be any delays in these releases!

What you need to know is that this is a five book series. It is MM Mystery Romance. It follows the same couple throughout the series. Each book alternates POV so you will get inside the head of both men to see what they really think/feel. Each book will finish off the mystery opened in the book, but the relationship will take a little longer to develop.

Book one releases May 29th 2020

Amazon US
Goodreads



Stranded (In Midsummer, #1)

One small town. One hot sheriff. One night of passion. One massive cold shoulder. One murder. One suspect. One chance.

I’m furious when my car breaks down in the small, quiet town of Midsummer, Arkansas. Then I meet the incredibly hot town sheriff and hope that things might be looking up. Unfortunately, that encounter sours fast, leaving me ready to put this town in my rearview mirror. That won’t be easy though, since my car has left me stranded here. Now I’m trapped in a town that has nothing to offer me.
Or does it?
When an opportunity presents itself that could see me staying longer than expected, I begin to notice Midsummer’s charm. I start to wonder if maybe staying won’t be such a bad thing. Even the sheriff is beginning to thaw toward me.
That is until someone commits murder and I become the number one suspect.
Can I convince everyone I’m not the murderer? Or will the real killer walk free?





Separated (In Midsummer, #2)

One jealous sheriff. One pushy Hollywood hunk. One threat. One undeniable attraction. One messy situation. One chance to fix it.

I’ve guarded my heart the same way that I’ve guarded my hometown of Midsummer—with unwavering compromise and integrity. I’ve never even once been tempted to let my guard down. That is … until I met Conner Sherwood.
It didn’t matter that I swore off all romantic relationships. Or that I wasn’t interested in opening myself up and likely getting hurt. Like a moth to the flame, I can’t resist him. I can’t stop myself from wanting something I shouldn’t. Even pushing him away didn’t stop me from wanting him. Unfortunately, I’m not the only one who wants Conner. He has caught the eye of a Hollywood heartthrob. How can I compete with that?
But when Conner starts to receive death threats and an attempt is made on his life, I begin to realize that there is more at stake here than having my heart broken. Conner is in danger being in Midsummer, and whoever is threatening him won’t be satisfied until Conner is no longer breathing.
What I know for certain is that I won’t stop until I catch the person responsible for harming the man I’m coming to realize that I cannot live without.

Goodreads

Amazon link to come. Release date on book two: July 3rd 2020

These for now will be in KU and on a release special price.

I hope you enjoy this series. Thank you for your time!

Happy reading!

Jessica




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facebook Page

Thank You For Your Support!

October Update