I Knocked Him Out is LIVE!!!

LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!
I Knocked Him Out is now #live on Amazon. Buy it for a dollar or read it free on Kindle Unlimited.


This is Sasha and Declan’s story about how they turn from enemies to lovers! The whole gang is back and you get a great update on what is going on with Zander and Ava. It has humour, suspense, mystery and romance. I had so much fun writing these two together! They clashed, they fought, they laughed, and they loved hard. I hope you fall for them like I did.

Next up is I Burned Down His House, which will be about Joey and Teagan. It is out November 28th and this book ties up our main three original J.P.I. guys. In that book, you are introduced to a new member of the team, and he will have his own book next in I Broke Into His Office, coming out in December. That book is my first m/m book and I fell in love with those guys so hard. I can’t wait to get them into your hands. I have plans for more books in this series, but it will be a little while before the next one comes out.

I Stole His Car is only going to remain on Netgalley for another day or so, so if you are interested in reading the first book in this series, or think someone you know might be, now if you chance to grab it:

If you are a blogger and would like the chance to read I Burned Down His House, you can sign up to receive an e-ARC here:

If you are a blogger and would like the chance to read I Broke Into His office, you can sign up to receive an e-ARC here:

If you would like to sign up for the blitz for I Burned Down His House, you can sign up here:

Thank you all for your support of this series! Talk soon!

<3 <3 <3



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facebook Page

Audiobook Club

Thank You For Your Support!