September

Wow! When did it get to be October?

So I thought I would try to update this site at least once a month, which will probably turn into a what I read this month update with a little piece occasionally about what I’m up to with my writing.

So here it is: some books I enjoyed in the month of September!

Alpha’s Darkling Bride – Linda Barlow (Shifter Romance)




Handcuffed To The Bear – Lauren Esker (Shifter Romance)



A Demon and His Witch – Eve Langlais (Paranormal Romance)



Wrong Number, Right Guy – Elle Casey (Romantic Comedy)




Nightbloom – Juliette Cross (Paranormal Romance)



Marked – Kaylea Cross (Romantic Suspense)



Hotter After Midnight – Cynthia Eden (Paranormal Romance)



Sheriff Bear – Zoe Chant (Shifter Romance)




I’m hoping October brings forth some motivation for writing, but my endless TBR list might tempt me once more this month and I’ll find myself distracted. Hoping I can fit in both!

Have a great October!


-Jess 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facebook Page

Thank You For Your Support!

Audiobook Club