A Christmas to Fight For is LIVE!

 



A Christmas to Fight For is now live!

This book had a much smoother writing process than A Christmas to Die For. I never intended to write another Christmas book, but this idea hit me like a freight train and I couldn't get it out of my head. I wrote an outline purely because the idea would not leave me alone. It took a strength I didn't know I had to hold off writing it so I could finish a book I was already working on. And as soon as A Christmas to Fight For was written it felt special. I still hated it as I did my re-reads and self-edits. That's normal for me. But I always ended it feeling happy and satisfied. 

I want to send out a quick thank you to everyone who has already expressed their support for this release. The early reviews have made my heart sing! My Christmas release last year was a surprise to me. I had to fight that book to get written, it was rushed because of all things 2020, and I wasn't sure how I felt about it once I clicked published. But it ended up becoming one of my biggest releases. People loved and connected to Ru and Toby. I think this one will have a harder time connecting to readers. It's a slower speed, an enemies-to-lovers (that is super slow burn) and there is little humour in this one. Still, I love it and am so happy it's finally out in the world. 

Thanks to C&D Editing for editing and formatting! And Melissa Gill Designs for the amazing cover! 

I hope you take a chance on Casper and Claw and love them as much as I do! 

To grab yourself a copy click here: Amazon or copy and paste into your browser: mybook.to/AChristmasToFightFor to take you straight to your local Amazon store.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facebook Page

Audiobook Club

Thank You For Your Support!